A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of R333 6% Ointment Administered Topically to Discoid Lupus Erythematosus (DLE) and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) Patients With Active Cutaneous Discoid Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs R 333 (Primary)
- Indications Discoid lupus erythematosus; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SKINDLE
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Oct 2013 Results published in a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate (in total combined Erythema and Scaling score)' has not been met, according to a Rigel Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History