A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Dose-optimization Safety and Efficacy Study of SPD489 (VYVANSE) Compared With OROS-MPH (CONCERTA) With a Placebo Reference Arm, in Adolescents Aged 13-17 Years With Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of SPD489-405, SPD489-406 and SPD489-325 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 24 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History