A phase 3, randomized, double-blind, multiple-dose, parallel-group, active- and placebo-controlled study of indomethacin [test] capsules for the treatment of acute postoperative pain after bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Indometacin (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- 03 May 2014 Results of an analysis of rescue medication use presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 30 Oct 2013 Pooled safety results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History