A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Safety Study of MEDI4212 in Subjects With IgE ≥ 30 IU/mL.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 4212 (Primary) ; MEDI 4212 (Primary) ; Omalizumab
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 03 Feb 2016 Results published in the Advances in Therapy
- 18 Dec 2014 Protocol has been amended to increase treatment arms from 3 to 8,drug regimen, primary endpoint assessment time, inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.