A Phase 1, Single-center, Open-label, Randomized, Crossover Design Clinical Study in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Comparing Insulin Exposure & Response Following Inhalation of Technosphere Insulin Inhalation Powder Using the Gen2C Inhaler Vs Subcutaneous Rapid-Acting Analog.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.