Phase I study of combination chemotherapy with irinotecan hydrochroride(CPT-11) and nedaplatin(NDP) for locally advanced stage Ib2-IVa cervical cancer after Concurrent chemoradiotherapy (CCRT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Nedaplatin (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 31 Dec 2013 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 07 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Mar 2012 New trial record