A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-126 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Stable Doses of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary) ; Donepezil; Rivastigmine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 11744).