A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized Withdrawal Extension Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes to Demonstrate Long-term Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability up to 2 Years in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis Completing Preceding Psoriasis Phase III Studies With Secukinumab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 17 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Latvia (End Date:26-06-2017)
- 11 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Lithuania as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History