A Phase IV Open-Label, Descriptive Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness on the Incidence of HPV 6, 11, 16 and 18 Related CIN 2/3 or Worse of the Quadrivalent HPV (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine in 16- to 26-Year-Old Japanese Women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Papillomavirus vaccines (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Papilloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Aug 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.