A Phase IIb, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Dummy, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Induction and Maintenance Therapy with BMS-945429 in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease Revised Protocol 01, incorporating Amendment 02 (dated 20-Mar-12) + Pharmacogenetics Blood Sample Amendment 01
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clazakizumab (Primary) ; Clazakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.