Phase III Trial of Dose Escalated Radiation Therapy and Standard Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) With a GNRH Agonist vs. Dose Escalated Radiation Therapy and Enhanced ADT With a GNRH Agonist and TAK-700 For Men With High Risk Prostate Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Orteronel (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Buserelin; Buserelin; Flutamide; Goserelin; Goserelin; Leuprorelin; Leuprorelin; Triptorelin; Triptorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jun 2020, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.