A PHASE 1B, MULTI-CENTER, OPEN-LABEL STUDY OF THE MTOR KINASE INHIBITOR CC-223 IN COMBINATION WITH ERLOTINIB OR ORAL AZACITIDINE IN ADVANCED NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; CC 223 (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.