A study of the epigenetic profiling and response to Certolizumab pegol in patients with moderate to severe RA.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 04 Jul 2013 Accrual to date is 2% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 22 Jun 2013 Planned end eate changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 21 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.