An Open, Multicentric Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bendamustine, Lenalidomide (Revlimid) and Dexamethasone (BRd) as 2nd-line Therapy for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.