A randomized controlled clinical trial to examine the microbiological and clinical effects of oral antimicrobials on patients with periodontitis receiving supportive periodontal therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sitafloxacin (Primary) ; Azithromycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Periodontitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 04 Jan 2016 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 27 Mar 2013 Planned End Date (28 Feb 2015) added as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.