A Multicenter, Double Blind, Factorial Design, Phase IV Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Cilostazol Long-term Treatment With Aspirin in Ischemic Stroke Patients With High Risk of Cerebral Hemorrhage for the Prevention of Cerebral Hemorrhage and Cardiovascular Events and to Compare the Preventive Effect of Probucol in the Same Patient Group With Non-drug User Group for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Events.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin; Probucol
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICASSO
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.