A Multicenter, Double Blind, Factorial Design, Phase IV Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Cilostazol Long-term Treatment With Aspirin in Ischemic Stroke Patients With High Risk of Cerebral Hemorrhage for the Prevention of Cerebral Hemorrhage and Cardiovascular Events and to Compare the Preventive Effect of Probucol in the Same Patient Group With Non-drug User Group for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Events.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin; Probucol
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICASSO
- 20 Jul 2017 Results of a PICASSO-Cog substudy presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History