Phase I/II, Open Label, Dose Escalating Study To Investigate Safety, Tolerability, And Preliminary Efficacy Of The Trifunctional Anti-HER-2/neu x Anti-CD3 Antibody Ertumaxomab In Patients With HER-2/neu Expressing (1+/SISH positive, 2+ and 3+) Solid Tumors Progressing After Standard Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ertumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms ERTUSO
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 03 Jun 2014 interim results in 11 patients presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Salah-Eddin Al-Batran) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.