A Phase III, 12-Week, Randomized, Active-Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Double Blind Study in Korea to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Etoricoxib 30 mg Versus Celecoxib 200 mg in Patients With Osteoarthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AM1
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.