A multicenter, randomized, open-label phase 3 study to investigate the efficacy and safety of aldoxorubicin compared to investigator's choice in subjects with metastatic, locally advanced, or unresectable soft tissue sarcomas who either relapsed or were refractory to prior non-adjuvant chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Ifosfamide; Pazopanib
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 05 Jul 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in France and Germany.
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in UK (End date: 2017-04-12).
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a CytRx Corporation media release, data from this and another study Phase 2b (CTP700051416) will be used in NDA filing for aldoxorubicin in soft tissue sarcomas (STS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History