A multicenter, randomized, open-label phase 3 study to investigate the efficacy and safety of aldoxorubicin compared to investigator's choice in subjects with metastatic, locally advanced, or unresectable soft tissue sarcomas who either relapsed or were refractory to prior non-adjuvant chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine; Ifosfamide; Pazopanib
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 01 Sep 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Netherland.
- 05 Jul 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in France and Germany.
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in UK (End date: 2017-04-12).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History