A Phase 2 Study of Temozolomide Plus Vorinostat in Patients With Relapse/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.