A Two Steps Phase I Trial of Pazopanib or Pemetrexed in Combination With Crizotinib Followed by the Triplet, Crizotinib Plus Pazopanib Plus Pemetrexed in Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary) ; Pazopanib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 418 to 364 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (13 Apr 2012) added as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.