A Multicenter, Open-label Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Efficacy of Certolizumab Pegol in Children and Adolescents With Moderately to Severely Active Polyarticular-course Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms PASCAL
- Sponsors UCB
- 11 Nov 2016 Results will be presented at the 2016 American College of Rheumatology/Association for Rheumatology Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP) Annual Meeting, as per a UCB media release.
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History