An Open-Label Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Impact of Adalimumab on Quality of Life, Health Care Utilization and Costs of Ulcerative Colitis Subjects in the Usual Clinical Practice Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms InspirAda
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 09 May 2017 Results of effect of adalimumab on extraintestinal manifestation presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017
- 09 May 2017 Results assessing the effect of adalimumab dose escalation on various outcomes among patients (n=129) with Ulcerative Colitis in clinical practice, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 04 May 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, data from this trial will be presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History