A 12-week, Multicenter, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomized, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Fluvastatin Sodium Extended Release Tablets 80 mg Once Daily Compared to Fluvastatin Sodium Immediate Release Capsules 40 mg Twice Daily (BID) in Chinese Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Dyslipidemia at Moderate or High Cardiovascular Risk Who Did Not Achieve Their Lipid Goals When Treated With Fluvastatin Sodium Immediate Release Capsules 40 mg QD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fluvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2012 New trial record