A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Three-way Crossover Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of 8 Days of Therapy With ONO-6950 Versus Placebo and Montelukast (Singulair) on Asthmatic Responses and Airway Hypersensitivity Following Allergen Challenge in Patients With Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemilukast (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.