Pilot Study of Donor Lymphocyte Infusions Using Donor T Cells Engineered to Contain Anti-CD19 Attached To TCR And 4-1BB Signaling Domains in Patients With Relapsed CD19+ All After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AlloCART19
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.