This Trial is an Open Label, Parallel Cohort, Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy of the Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90) Inhibitor STA-9090 in Patients With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma Who Were Intolerant of, or Progressed on, Prior Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Treatment. Two Cohorts Will Enroll Concurrently. One Cohort Will be Composed of Patients With Melanoma Expressing a Mutation in the Protein BRAF and the Other Cohort Will be Composed of Patients With Melanoma Expressing Wild-type BRAF.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.