A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Odanacatib (MK-0822) on Bone Mineral Density, Tolerability, and Safety in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis Previously Treated With Alendronate.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid; Odanacatib
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2012 New trial record