A Pilot Study of the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Recombinant Human Arginase 1 (rhArg1) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Leukemia or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BCT 100 (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bio-Cancer Treatment International
- 13 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 New trial record