Post-marketing Surveillance (PMS) of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (HPV) -16/18 Vaccine, Cervarix When Administered to Healthy Females According to the Prescribing Information in Sri Lanka.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.