A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-6096 for Treatment Augmentation in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filorexant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.