A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Physiological Effectiveness of Januvia (100 mg/d) for Reducing Inflammation and Increasing Endothelial Progenitor Cell Number in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infected Men and Women With Insulin Resistance and Central Adiposity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Insulin resistance
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2015 Results presented at The 97th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.