An exploratory, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel groups Phase II clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of E-52862 (400 mg) by oral route, as part of an analgesic therapy balanced with morphine, followed by an open label extension, in the treatment of post-operative pain due to abdominal hysterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 52862 (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Laboratorios Dr. Esteve
- 30 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (total morphine consumption in mg administered by PCA during the 24 hours post-operative period) has not been met, according to results presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
- 30 Sep 2016 Results of this study, presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History