NEOMERO-2. Pharmacokinetics and safety of Meropenem in infants below 90 days of age (inclusive) with probable and confirmed meningitis: A European Multicenter Phase I-II Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms NeoMero-2
- 08 Feb 2016 The trial status is given as active, no longer recruiting in UKCRN,and completed in NCT; retained as per NCT because it includes more locations than UKCRN
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2014 Accrual to date is 41% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.