A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase II Clinical Trial of Baminercept, a Lymphotoxin-beta Receptor Fusion Protein, for the Treatment of Primary Sjogren's Syndrome (ASJ02)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Baminercept (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAIT
- 16 Aug 2012 Planned End Date (Sep 2014) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.