A Phase I/II Institutional Study of Abraxane in Recurrent and Refractory Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as the drug did not show activity, completed accrual to phase I but halted before initiation of phase II.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.