A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Doses of Intra-Articular Injection of Ampion in Adults With Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DMI 9523 (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRING
- Sponsors Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Nov 2017 Pooled analysis of this and 2 other trials (see CT profiles 225451 and 261154) has been published in Orthopedics, according to an Ampio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Jun 2015 Results published in Stem Cell Translational Medicine on June 3, 2015, according to an Ampio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 Sep 2014 Efficacy and safety data from this trial will be used in the BLA for DMI 9523, which is expected to be submitted before the end of quarter 1, 2015, according to an Ampion media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History