A phase II clinical study of cancer vaccine with Survivin helper peptide for patients with advanced/recurrent colorectal cancers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Montanide ISA-51 (Primary) ; Picibanil (Primary) ; Survivin 2B peptide vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 30 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 21 Mar 2012 New trial record