A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, dose escalation study of aerosolized Amikacin and Fosfomycin delivered via the PARI investigational eFlow inline nebulizer system in mechanically ventilated patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin/fosfomycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bronchitis; Pneumonia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 27 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 15 to 9 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 22 May 2013 Interim results (n=4) presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.