Potentially resectable metastatic colorectal cancer with wild-type KRAS and BRAF: alternating chemotherapy plus cetuximab - A randomised phase II trial - Nordic 8.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nordic-8
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01867697).