A PHASE II STUDY WITH OXALIPLATIN + 5FU + CETUXIMAB AND RADIOTHERAPY FOR TREATMENT OF NON-RESECTABLE, LOCALLY ADVANCED BUT NOT METASTATIC CANCER OF OESOPHAGUS OR THE CARDIA REGION.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LERFOX-C
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 15 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued