A PHASE II STUDY WITH OXALIPLATIN + 5FU + CETUXIMAB AND RADIOTHERAPY FOR TREATMENT OF NON-RESECTABLE, LOCALLY ADVANCED BUT NOT METASTATIC CANCER OF OESOPHAGUS OR THE CARDIA REGION.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LERFOX-C
- 15 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued
- 13 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 6 Apr 2014 to 16 Dec 2013 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2012 New trial record