Temozolomide in the chemo-immuno-therapy of refractory acute leukaemia of adult patients: The TRIAC protocol
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin; Clofarabine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Fludarabine; Hydroxycarbamide; Prednisone; Temozolomide; Tioguanine; Vinblastine; Vindesine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIAC
- 07 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (26 May 2009) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Mar 2012 New trial record