A Phase II Study of Low dose ARA-C + Lenalidomide for Previously Untreated Non-M3 Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) without Deletion 5q in Patients Age 70 Years or Older Who Decline Remission Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint 'Complete clinical response rate' has been met as per the abstract presented at 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.