A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study of Pertuzumab in Combination With Trastuzumab and a Taxane in First Line Treatment of Patients With HER2-Positive Advanced (Metastatic or Locally Recurrent) Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PERUSE
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Nov 2016 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from approximately 4 years to Baseline up to approximately 7 years 3 months
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Sep 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.