SEQUENTIAL STUDY ON THE INCIDENCE AND INTENSITY OF INTESTINAL CONSTIPATION ASSOCIATED TO OXYCODONE (OXYCONTIN) AND THE COMBINATION OF OXYCODONE/NALOXONE (TARGIN) FOR CHRONIC ONCOLOGIC PAIN TREATMENT (ONCO_PAIN 01/2009).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Cancer pain; Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned end date 23 Nov 2010 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (23 April 2010) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed to 30.