Significance of the FSH receptor polymorphism p.N680S for the efficacy of FSH therapy of idiopathic male infertility: a pharmacogenetic approach.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Male infertility
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Mar 2012 New trial record