A SINGLE-ARM MULTI-CENTER TRIAL OF PENTOSTATIN PLUS CYCLOPHOSPHAMIDE WITH OFATUMUMAB (PCO) IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Pentostatin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PCO
- 11 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 02 Mar 2016 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History