Optimal strategy in K-ras wild type metastatic colorectal cancer patients: cetuximab plus FOLFIRI followed by FOLFOX+/- cetuximab (GOIM multicenter program)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPRI-GOIM
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc subgroup analysis (according to age) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Progression-free survival duration), as per an article published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History